Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Greenville Paper: Tuesday July 21, 2009

I found a suspicious looking advertisement for a work at home job in the Greenville Advocate today. It begins: ATTENTION MOMS. I looked up the phone number online and it led me to this website: http://www.mmacja.org/index.php?page=members/info.php&id=f4dcb230-95a8-4a53-bcc4-003831202ad4 . The ad and the website don't seem to match. If anyone decides to call and inquire about the job, let me know if it's bogus or not. In my experience, if an ad is too vague it's not something you want to get involved with. Trust me, I've tried it.

The Alco flier came in today's paper. They're extending their deal to buy two plastic totes for $10. I bought two last week. I have to say, they're fairly brittle. You can't be rough with them or they'll break. That being said, I still think it's a good deal and I'm glad I bought them. They come in cute colors too.

No comments:

Post a Comment